I'm sure most of you know by now that Beth, my sister, was reinstated. Her friend, Amanda, was also announced back in the same night, two weeks ago. That night, I went to Dale's, because they were having a little get-together for Amanda.

The following night, Friday, I drove my mom down to my sister's apartment, and we stayed real late. The original plan was to go out to a restaurant/bar/lounge sorta place. Wherever it was, it was gonna serve alcohol, and my mom was gonna drink something! My mom doesn't normally drink at all, so it was going to be interesting! She had apparently made a promise that she'd go out to a bar when my sister got reinstated, and my sister was gonna make her keep it. Unfortunately, we got there too late (maybe around 11 or 12), so I brought down my selection of wines, and they drank there. Joe (my sister's husband) and I went out to a pretty cool diner. It was open 24 hours, they had good food, and they served alcohol. Sounds like my kinda place! By the time my mom and I got home, it was 6:15 in the morning - a pretty accomplished night! :-P

On Sunday, I visited the afternoon session of the second day of Henry's two-day assembly. He goes to the assembly hall in Buckingham, and I'd never been there. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards, I stopped in at a nearby winery, Crossing Vineyards and Winery. Then I ate at an Indian restaurant with Ron's family. That was a great choice of restaurants on their part!

Over the course of the next week, I went over to Josh's/Jamela's very frequently, because they were going to be moving to California at the end of the month. It's really too bad that they gotta be moving so far away! We had a lot of fun, though. Friday evening, he invited a lot of people out skating at Big Wheel. Then we all went out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays, and then some of us went to Josh's apartment to hang out really late! I only stayed til like 4 or 5 that night. :-P

On Sauturday, I finally got to catch up on the campaign! I really like the new tract. It's an interesting departure from the norm.

Saturday night was spent at Josh's again, but only until about 1, because I had morning meeting, and I'm sure others were tired too. Sunday night was a refreshing break. Nothing happened. I never thought that'd be a good thing. I just caught up on a lot of missed sleep all afternoon.

I went over to Josh's one last time on Monday night, because they were moving Tuesday, and that was another late night, but I didn't care. I'm going to have to see if I can visit them sometime.

I hope I retold everything accurately, but yeah, just because you don't see me posting here, it doesn't mean nothing's happening!